On 30 May 2008 10:03 -0400, by [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Clayton Scott Kern):
> tha spaces with underscores.  Thus, it's procmail that's creating the
> From_ line with the spaces, so that gives me a place to start.  I'll see
> what I can do to have procmail either properly quote the return address
> or keep the underscores provided by getmail.  Another option is to look
> at maildrop.

Yet another option would be to use a mail store that does not use the
mbox From_ lines, such as mh or maildir.

I know for a fact that using maildir works very well, with the caveat
that it uses a lot of small files (due to its design).

--
Michael Kjörling .. [EMAIL PROTECTED] .. http://michael.kjorling.se
* ..... No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings ..... *