Hi,

when sending LaTeX files or translations of program strings mutt recodes
them and breaks them. How can I prevent mutt sends the attachment with a
different encoding as the local? In the LaTeX file I define the encoding
of the file as option of the package inputenc. If I say utf8 there, mutt
can't tell the recipient of the mail the file is encoded in latin1 or
something else.

For po files I've added the following line to ~/.mime.types, but I don't
want to add an entry for all file types. How can I tell mutt not to
change the encoding of attachments except for texts, i.e. files having
the ending .txt.

application/x-gettext                   po

Bye, Jörg.
--
Diskusion „Pascal vs. Rest der Welt“:
30 Aug 2000 00:13:11 GMT, Adrian Knoth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>