On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 11:41:14AM -0500, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 21 at 06:37 PM, quoth Vladimir Marek:
> >> Sheesh, doesn't *anybody* read the documentation anymore?
> >
> > From time to time I do, but I saw "type :exec what-key", so I did. I'm
> > sorry if it made you mad.
>
> Heh, it didn't make me mad. I was just surprised how many people
> (off-list as well) immediately wrote in to tell me that their version
> of mutt didn't have a "what-key" function.

I actually went as far as to verify it by searching for what-key in the
changelogs and finding when it was added, but I think I misinterpreted the
version numbers. It was added in 1.5.3 or something, and I thought that was
newer than 1.5.17, interpreting the 3 and 17 as fractions, which they obviously
aren't.