On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 06:47:07PM +0100, Joost Kremers wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 04:24:41PM +0000, Arthur Dent wrote:
> > What is "dialog" (I don't remember there being any dependencies
> > missing).
>
> most likely:
>
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialog_(Shell_Script)>

Thanks - You're right. I installed Dialog and ran mutt again. This time
a funky blue "dialogue" box appeared on my screen telling me that I had
not got Text::Iconv, so I installed that too.

Now printing gives no error message, but no printout either. Nothing! No
record in the log, nothing. Mutt says that the message has printed, but
it hasn't. With no error messages I have no way of troubleshooting either.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help...

Mark