On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Andrey Zhidenkov
<andrey.zhiden...@gmail.com> wrote:

Apologies if you get this twice, gmail froze up on me the first time.

> Can mutt split a large messages and send it with a several messages? I
> need to send a big file, but gmail doesn't allow it.

There are other ways to split a file. On BSD/Linux/Mac OS X cut will
do it and then you use cat to paste it all back together. iirc, tar
can also split files and join them back together.

On Windows one of the zip utilities should be able to help, I remember
using pkzip under DOS to split large files so they would fit on
floppies.

Hope this helps.

--
Robert Spencer