Le vendredi 13 février de l'année 2009, vers 22 heures et 10 minutes, Chris
Willard écrivait:
> Hello All,
>
> Can someone please explain how scoring works for a beginner? I belong
> to a few mailing lists and some of them have quite a lot of messages.
>
> As I understand it I can use scoring to filter the messages but I am
> not sure of how to do this and how scoring works!
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Regards,

Hi,

i have that in ~/.muttrc, maybe you could try it:

# to sort mails according score
folder-hook . set sort_aux=score

# best score for my family...
score "~f fam...@family.org" 10

#more examples:
# Add a point to GPG signed messages
score "~g" 1

## Add a point to GPG encrypted messages
score "~G" 1

## Add a point to Flagged messages
score "~F" 1

## Add a point to messages from a known mailing list-
## * Use the, `subscribe' and `lists' command to tell mutt about lists
score "~l" 1

## Add a point to old (unread) messages
score "~O" 1

## Add a point to messages addressed to you-
score "~p" 1

## Add a point to messages from you
score "~P" 1

## Add a point to messages you replied to (using mutt)
score "~Q" 1

## Add a point to read messages
score "~R" 1

## Add a point to messages less than 80,000 bytes-
score "~z 0-80000" 1

#If you want to see scoring in messages:
set index_format="%4C %2N %Z %{%b %d} %-15.15F %s"

Alexandre
--