* ssiza...@gmail.com <ssiza...@gmail.com> [20090304 17:02]:
[snip]

>  ~h '^Envelope-to: u...@example.com'
>
> works when I'm limiting messages once inside the folder, but
>
> score '~h '^Envelope-to: u...@example.com'' 41
>
> in my .muttrc doesn't. Mutt complains about errors. I've tried
> replacing ' with " besides removing it completely, putting \ in front
> of my dots and removing everything but the domain name. But I still
> get errors.

score '~h "^Envelope-to: u...@example.com"' 41

That ought to work, but do read the manual on scoring. Not everything
(as in patterns) works and I have a vague recollection that ~h is one
of the things that don't work with scoring, same as matching on what
is in the body of a message.

--
Anders Rayner-Karlsson <and...@trudheim.co.uk>
All-Round Linux Tinkerer, RHCE and PITA DeLuxe