On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 03:31:49PM +0200, Sander Smeenk wrote:
> Quoting J. Limon (jli...@eml.cc):
>
> > I will try compiling mutt from source and see if this clears up the "bug".
> > ;)
>
> Did you try and check the settings of your gnome-terminal? I remember it
> having an option to decide what to do with title-changes.
>
> Click your RMB on a terminal, Profiles -> Profile preferences.
> Tab 'Title and Command', option 'When terminal commands set their own
> titles: [Replace initial title | v ]'.
>
> HTH,
> -Sndr.
> --
> | A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid.
> | 1024D/08CEC94D - 34B3 3314 B146 E13C 70C8  9BDB D463 7E41 08CE C94D

See, that's just the thing. The title is set fine, but in the panel it doesn't
have the same title as the WINDOW title.. it makes no sense to me because I've
never had that happen before. The gnome-panel *always* shows what the window
title says, but not for Mutt. :(

--
"If a problem can be solved there is no use worrying about it. If it can't be
solved, worrying will do no good."