I want to prefix this as saying I know that this is a PATCH applied by my
distro and is not a part of mutt. I'm just posting this in the hopes that
someone who is involved with the patch reads this list. :)

Now, with that said.. I've noticed that with the patch enabled and turned on
that it works great when just starting mutt with "mutt", but if you pass any
arguments to mutt, it does not work. For instance if I want to immediately
browse my folders and type "mutt -y" the title is not set. :(

That kind of sucks..

--
"If a problem can be solved there is no use worrying about it. If it can't be
solved, worrying will do no good."