I have created a template:

From: Gen Paul <pgenp...@gmail.com>
To: pgenp...@gmail.com
Bcc:
Subject: [To be defined]

When I do:

$ mutt -H template.txt

I see this at the bottom of the screen:

To: pgenp...@gmail.com

So I have to hit <enter> to continue,

Then I see this:

So I hit <enter> again,

And only then mutt launch the editor and then I am able edit
my template - add the messsage body etc.

I don't understand why mutt prompts me for the "To:" since
mutt already knows the answer, or why it prompts me for the
"Cc:" since my template leaves it blank, while it is not prompting
for the "Bcc:" - or even for the "Subject:".

This behavior is not what I expect after researching the
subject - does it mean that there is something wrong with my
template, or is it that I have missed a flag or configuration
option that would prevent all the needless prompting?

Much obliged,

Gen-Paul.