On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 11:19:20AM +0100 René Clerc wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> * Alex Huth <a.h...@tmr.net> [13-11-2009 11:03]:
>
> > Actual i see in the sent folder my own name in the overview. How can i
> > configure it, that i can see instead the To-address?
>
> Read the manual on $index_format, most notably the %F sequence.
>
> --
> René Clerc                      - (r...@clerc.nl) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

The default $index_format should already display the recipient's name in
your Sent folder, or any folder for that matter, if the message was from
you.

Perhaps you need to define any additional addresses you send mail from
in your muttrc file using the "alternates" command. This is how mutt
knows what addresses are yours.

-Kevin

--
"Le hasard favorise l'esprit préparé."