On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 10:14:49PM +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 22:14:49 +0100
From: Michelle Konzack <linux4miche...@tamay-dogan.net>
To: mutt-users@mutt.org
Subject: Re: mailto:x...@xxxx  failed with iceape or iceveasel

Hello Gerard,

Am 2009-12-24 19:22:07, schrieb Gerard Robin:
Hello,
I use debian sid with:
mut: Mutt 1.5.20
iceape: Mozilla Iceape 2.0.1

I just have upgraded my system and now, when I click on the link
"mailto:xxx...@xxxxxx"; iceape ask me to choose an application. I
choose mutt and nothing appears on the screen but mutt send an empty
message to the link.
Mutt before the upgrade worked fine with iceape: mutt was launched in a
terminal with to : xx...@xxxxx

Excuse me if this doesn't come from mutt, but if anyone can help me
to solve the problem, I thank him in advance.

You need a wraper script like the one I use:

#!/bin/sh

xterm -geometry 80x45+400+100 -u8 -e mutt -e "set editor=mcedit" "$*"

add it to the list of executabled to use with the mailto:  tag  and  now
it works perfectly...

Many many thanks that works fine :-)

--
GĂ©rard