I send a long email to a mailing list but after sending it I realized I
send the email using the wrong from: address. Of course the message got bounced
back because that address is not registered in the mailing list.

Now this should be easy to do but I have not found a simple way to
resend the message with a different from: address. The message is stored
in my Sent folder but using the bounce function on it asks me to input a
new destination (to:) address but what I want is to change the from:
address and resend the message intact as it is.

How to achieve this feat?

--
regards,
Horacio Sanson