* Daniel Dalton on Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 17:24:49 +1100
> How can I make mutt forward all attachments as well as the original
> email when using 'f' the forward command? I would also like the original
> text from the email to be included in the body of the message as it is
> now.
>
> So all I want to do is make mutt attach all original attachments to the
> email I'm forwarding.

I think you are looking for $mime_forward:

set mime_forward=ask-yes # or ask-no or yes

\black\trash movie   _S A M E_  _T I M E_  _S A M E_  _P L A C E_
                                  New York, in the summer of 2001

              --->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/stsp.php