** Peng <shallp...@gmail.com> [2010-03-20 22:31]:
> On 21:18 Sat 20 Mar     , Paul Tansom wrote:
> > ** Brendan Cully <bren...@kublai.com> [2010-03-20 20:53]:
> >
> > Brilliant, thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for. It's my own fault
> > for
> > having so many mail accounts that it now takes a while to connect to them
> > all!!
>
> Actually you may find this frustrating sometimes if your internet
> connection is not very good....
** end quote [Peng]

That's not too much of a problem here, since the connection is to a Dovecot
IMAP server on my local LAN mostly, and I SSH in to check mail remotely. That
said I am connecting to 10 accounts for various reasons at the moment!

Registered in England  |  Company No: 4905028  |  Registered Office: