Just got through loading Ubuntu Hardy onto a friend's computer along
with mutt. I installed urlscan and copied my .muttrc which works
flawlessly on my laptop. It has the macros to run urlscan:

macro index,pager \cb "<pipe-message> urlscan<Enter>" "call urlscan to
extract URLs out of a message"

macro attach,compose \cb "<pipe-entry> urlscan<Enter>" "call urlscan to
extract URLs out of a message"

The problem is when reading mail containing a url and hitting "CTL b"the
error message is"urlview not found".
                 ^^^^^^^
Can't understand why this works on my computer and not on his. Any
ideas/pointers appreciated.

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279