On Sun, Apr 04, 2010 at 07:08:18AM +0800, Yue Wu wrote:
> Hi, list,
>
> Is there one modernized procmail? The biggest complain on procmail is that it
> doesn't support multibyte charactors at all(w/o dirty trick). Or maybe there
> is one better replacement for filtering the mails? I'm seaking the infos to
> make my mutt work with imap(offlineimap?).
>
> --
> Regards,
> Yue Wu
>
> Key Laboratory of Modern Chinese Medicines
> Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
> China Pharmaceutical University
> No.24, Tongjia Xiang Street, Nanjing 210009, China

As far as offline imap goes there are some good ressources for it around the
web. And for online imap, well if you only have one account google should be
enough, if there are more you might want to look through the list archives for
these three mails (there may be minor errors in the names, but they are all
called something along the lines of what I've written):

Multiple imap accounts
Need help on setting multiple accounts
imap and mailboxes
--