On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 08:42:58PM +0200, Gary wrote:
I may be wrong, but despite "set followup_to=yes" in my config file, and
lists + subscribe entries, mutt doesn't seem to be generating this
header correctly. I've got some extra ones being created by my_hdr, but
I don't think that could be interfering, could it? Does anyone have any
ideas?

Can you produce a test case to demostrate the problem?

Extra my_hdr's shouldn't cause a problem.

Does the list-reply function seem to work, so that you know your subscribe lines are correctly matching the list addresses?

me