On 13May2010 09:53, Udo Hortian <udo_hort...@web.de> wrote:
| I tend to use "reply" accidentally instead of "group reply" if I reply to
| messages sent to a group of persons. Is there a way to be asked by mutt
| if one wants to use "group reply" instead of "reply" in case that there
| is more than one recipient in the mail one is answering?

I tend to always group-reply and then eyeball the list of to/cc in case
it should change. If you have accidents you could map 'r' to group reply
instead of plain reply. I personally feel that since group-reply is the
same as plain-reply when there's only one person in the to/cc, I never
reach for plain reply at all, just adjust headers if necessary later.

I know that doesn't answer your actual question; I can only think of
horrible hooks that look for commas in the to/cc or something, and still
don't have a way to ask a question anyway.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <c...@zip.com.au> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

"Gosh, that's the 3rd motorcycle that's passed us. Sure do take their life in
 their hands, what with the weather and all."
"Yes Janet, life's pretty cheap to that type."

Audience:   YEAH THAT TYPE!!!!!!