I'm not an expert, but there is a work around I think will work.  You
can store your keys on a flash drive... and possibly the entire OS for
that matter.  If you do this, you have no problems.

Alternatively, you can encrypt a document and send it as an
attachment.  Your fellow international spy types can do the same.
With this method, you don't even need full gpg/email integration...
and you don't have to worry about inline versus mime encryption.

Dale

--
"Nothing is ever so bad that it couldn't be worse, and if it could be
worse than it is, then maybe its not so bad!"