Not sure if this is the appropriate list for this but I couldn't find a
urlscan list.

I'm running Ubuntu 8.04 with their version of Mutt 1.5.17, urlscan
0.5.6, and Firefox 3.6.6 just upgraded from 3.0.x. Prior to the upgrade
ctl-b called firefox. After the upgrade it called a text based browser
that I thought was Lynx except that Lynx isn't installed on my system.

The urlscan README says to set the environment variable

export BROWSER=/usr/bin/xxxxxxxxx

Which makes sense and works but leaves the question: why is it
neccessary all of a sudden? It wasn't when I ran FF 3.0.x.

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279