On Fri, Jul 02, 2010 at 04:23:18PM +0200, lee wrote:
>On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 01:33:09PM -0800, rog...@sdf.org wrote:
>>
>> In another shell within GNU Screen, I successfully did a "stuff command" to
>> refresh the Mutt display using one of it's key bindings every 60 seconds:
>>
>> screen -X at Mutt stuff $'echo <refresh key>'
>
>Not sure what you mean, Ctrl-l doesn't work for you?

No, CTRL-L does not work at all.  I must use TAB or 'c' key to refresh the
folder list (while in browse map) to show new emails.  However, once I navigate
into sub folder, Mutt then auto refreshes and shows when I have new email, but
only for that folder - of course.

As I recall now, the GNU Screen stuff command I used, more then likely echo'ed
the
terminal value of the TAB key into the Mutt screen tab.

It performed quite lovely, but the cleaner method would be to hack/patch Mutt
with appropriate C coding.

--
Roger
http://rogerx.freeshell.org/