Everyone know this when you get an email from someone and he is disclosing his whole (Outlook) addressbook to the recipients. Often this is an interesting field for social research :) but that left aside, I would like avoid this in a case now when I'm about to send an
information about an upcoming event to a list of about 100 users.

Instead of going through a for i in `cat users`do mutt ... $i done loop I could make an alias of these users, but how do I tell to hide the 100 users and only show up the one addressee plus a note that the email went to a group of undisclosed users?

Thanks.

--
Christoph