* Jose M Vidal on Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 20:48:01 +0100
> Is there any way to prevent "PgDn" key to jump to next message (when
> 100% of the present message has been read) and reserve jumping to next
> or previous message to up&down arrows or j&k letters?

I have mapped the following macro to <Space>, but it should work the same
way for <PageDown>:

macro pager <PageDown> "\
<enter-command> set my_pager_stop=\$pager_stop pager_stop<Enter>\
<next-page>\
<enter-command> set pager_stop=\$my_pager_stop &my_pager_stop<Enter>\

What I would love to have is slrn's behaviour: stop at the end of
the message, next press of <Space>: ask whether I want to jumpt
to the next message, again <Space> jumps to the next message.

\black\trash movie           _COWBOY  CANOE  COMA_
            Ein deutscher Western/A German Western

--->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc.php