Hey all,

When I reply to emails from other people, they don't end up Fcc'd to
=.sent, but when I compose them, or reply to myself, they do.

Anyone got a guess as to why?

It may have something to do with my muttedit script, which I use to
set the From address when replying.... see my "Ultimate Email Config"
paper here for the script and rationale, you might like it:

http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/email_config/

Although, I'll be a little embarrassed if muttedit is why my replies
aren't getting saved.

If you woulnd't mind, if you find hte problem, CC me directly and
the list optionally, since I want this fixed ASAP.
--
Effing the ineffable since 1997. | http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/
My emails do not usually have attachments; it's a digital signature