On Tue, Feb 01, 2011 at 07:18:29PM +0000, Grant Edwards thus spake:
On 2011-02-01, Chip Camden <sterl...@camdensoftware.com> wrote:

Quoth Vegard Svanberg on Tuesday, 01 February 2011:
How do mutt people deal with Outlook (Exchange) meeting invitations?

http://www.chipstips.com/?p=538

I spent some time working on a pythong program to which one could pipe
an .ics file and it could add the event to your google calendar, and
then generate a response .ics saying yes/no/maybe.  I got that to
mostly work, but I never figured out how to hook it up to mutt.

Since I use google calendar, I usually just bounce the message to my
gmail account, and then open it in the gmail web interface (I usually
access my gmail account via mutt/IMAP).

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! So this is what it
                                 at               feels like to be potato

I've used this for years.
Simple script with an auto_view in .muttrc with a mailcap entry.

http://dollyfish.net.nz/projects/mutt-filters

mailcap entry:
text/calendar; /home/jhelfman/.mutt/vcalendar-filter; copiousoutput

--
i am a mutthead