Dear Mutt users,

I have a local hierarchy of folders (either on an IMAP account or in ~/Maildir).
Work has set up a new IMAP account to store shared project mails in.
I would like to have a quick shortcut to save something on the project folders
on this new
account, WITHOUT resetting my folder variable.  I need to access both ~/Maildir
and the
other imap account for browsing and copying of emails.

So, what I would like is something like a second "=" variable or another
shortcut:

1) change to source folder

c=projects/testproject

2) tag mails to copy

3) copy them, by browsing to the relevant target folder on the projects IMAP
account,
   something like this:

;C$proj/<tab>

Step 3 is where I'm lost.  I can't use =projects/<tab> to get a folder list, as
= points
to my ~/Maildir directory.  If I reset = to point to the projects account, I
can't access
my source folders anymore.

Is there a way to set up a secondary shortcut to refer to something like

imap://my.username@some.remote.server/INBOX

so I can use it in a copy command just like the = folder?

I suppose I can try to write a macro that temporarily overrides the = folder
and sets it
back afterward.  Any tips appreciated!

Kind regards,

Hein Zelle