On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 12:35:16PM +0200, David Froger wrote:
> Hy,
>
> With the following .muttrc, I can list and access to the folders foo,
> bar, baz using "y" and "c?" :
>
> set imap_authenticators = "login"
> set imap_passive = "no"
> set imap_check_subscribed = "yes"
> set imap_list_subscribed = "yes"
> set ssl_starttls = "yes"
>
> set spoolfile = imaps://zimbra.HOST
> set imap_user = USER
>
> set folder=imaps://zimbra.HOST/Inbox/
>
> mailboxes = imaps://zimbra.HOST/Inbox/
> mailboxes = imaps://zimbra.HOST/Inbox/foo
> mailboxes = imaps://zimbra.HOST/Inbox/bar
> mailboxes = imaps://zimbra.HOST/Inbox/baz
>
> So, I have put a "mailboxes" command for each folder foo,bar,baz
>
> I have noted that, with another account (Gmail), the folder are
> detected automatically,
> without having to use the "mailboxes" command, which is convenient.
>
> I would like to know if there were a way to have folder detected
> automatically with my zimbra.HOST account too?

Have you try to connect to the zimbra.HOST? For what I know the folder
list is dowloaded once you connected to the imap server and only then
you can browse them.

Check also the `imap_list_subscribed` variable, I seted it to `no`.

m.

--
Dalle virtù che si esigono in un domestico, l'Eccellenza Vostra conosce molti
padroni degni d'esser servitori?