Hello,

it just happened to me, that I was writing a mail, while the connection
to the imap server broke down. Finishing writing the mail (using vim),
the mail was sent via sendmail, but no copy was stored in $record. This
is perfectly understandable in this situation, since the imap connection
broke down. Still, I find myself now in the situation not to have a copy
available of this message, which is not desirable.

Is there any way to avoid this behaviour, for example by only sending
the mail if the message can be sucessfully saved to $record, or at least
to offer a way to save it elsewhere if it fails to be saved in $record?

And may there be any temporary file where my mail may still be stored?

Best regards,
Udo