* debecio-deb...@yahoo.it <debecio-deb...@yahoo.it> [08-16-11 18:46]:
> On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 04:52:49PM -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > You could spend a *little* time reading the fine manuals delivered with
> > mutt.  In this case, try:  man muttrc
> >        and search for "ignore" w/o the quotes.
> I have not explained well (language barriers :-), I know to use "ignore"
> and work very well, I want use something like this for "mails attached"
> to a normal mail.

No problem, but I have no solution using mutt.  You could parse the msg
with procmail and probably achieve what you desire.  But I am not fluent
enough to write the recipe for you.  There is a list,

       <mailto:procmail-requ...@lists.rwth-aachen.de?subject=subscribe>

ps: your post and this and subsequent replies *should* have gone to the
list so other interested parties have the information.
--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member