Hello.
I am using mutt with the sidebar patch (mutt-sidebar from AUR) from
lunar-linux.org on Arch linux.
My mutt -v is:

----(start)-------------
Mutt 1.5.20 (2009-06-14)
Copyright (C) 1996-2009 Michael R. Elkins and others.
Mutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `mutt -vv'.
Mutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type `mutt -vv' for details.

System: Linux 3.0-ARCH (i686)
slang: 20204
hcache backend: GDBM version 1.8.3. 10/15/2002 (built Jan  7 2011 13:57:19)
Compile options:
-DOMAIN
-DEBUG
-HOMESPOOL  -USE_SETGID  +USE_DOTLOCK  -DL_STANDALONE  +USE_FCNTL  -USE_FLOCK
+USE_POP  +USE_IMAP  +USE_SMTP
+USE_SSL_OPENSSL  -USE_SSL_GNUTLS  +USE_SASL  -USE_GSS  +HAVE_GETADDRINFO
-HAVE_REGCOMP  +USE_GNU_REGEX
+HAVE_COLOR  -HAVE_START_COLOR  -HAVE_TYPEAHEAD  -HAVE_BKGDSET
-HAVE_CURS_SET  -HAVE_META  -HAVE_RESIZETERM
+CRYPT_BACKEND_CLASSIC_PGP  +CRYPT_BACKEND_CLASSIC_SMIME  +CRYPT_BACKEND_GPGME
-EXACT_ADDRESS  -SUN_ATTACHMENT
+ENABLE_NLS  -LOCALES_HACK  +HAVE_WC_FUNCS  +HAVE_LANGINFO_CODESET
+HAVE_LANGINFO_YESEXPR
+HAVE_ICONV  -ICONV_NONTRANS  -HAVE_LIBIDN  +HAVE_GETSID  +USE_HCACHE
-ISPELL
SENDMAIL="/usr/sbin/sendmail"
MAILPATH="/var/mail"
PKGDATADIR="/usr/share/mutt"
SYSCONFDIR="/etc"
EXECSHELL="/bin/sh"
-MIXMASTER
To contact the developers, please mail to <mutt-...@mutt.org>.
To report a bug, please visit http://bugs.mutt.org/.

patch-1.5.16hg.cd.trash_folder.vl.1
patch-1.5.20.sidebar.20090619.txt

The issue is that everything that I highlight in the body or the header
of the message becomes bold or sometimes reversed.
Say I have

color header color74 color233 "^From"

'From' in the header of the mail becomes in bold.This didn't happen when
I didn't have the sidebar patch applied.
I have no idea why this is happening.
If anybody has a fix for this, then please reply to the mail.

Thanks in advance.