* Jim Graham <spooky1...@gmail.com> [10-21-11 09:02]:
> I'm on several e-mail lists, and none of them send me copies of my
> own e-mail (nor do they offer that option).  The strange thing is,
> this only started to happen when I upgraded to 1.5.21 and set p
> proper authentication with gmail's SMTP server (I use fetchmail
> and procmail for incoming from the POP3 server).  Before that,
> I was getting copies of list e-mails (no idea why that changed).

iianm, it is gmail that is not providing you with copies of your own posts
as that is gmail's normal action/policy.  I circumvent this by posting via
my relaying thru my isp's mail service and using my gmail return addr.

that way gmail thinks the list post is *new* mail rather than a copy of
mail I sent   :^)

gud luk,
--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member