Oops...accidentally did a 'r'eplay, not 'L'ist reply....

----- Forwarded message from Jim Graham <spooky1...@gmail.com> -----

Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 08:14:25 -0500
From: Jim Graham <spooky1...@gmail.com>
To: Michael Graham <mich...@skky.org>
Subject: Re: add Bcc for lists but not regular e-mail?

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 02:07:45PM +0100, Michael Graham wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 12:32, Jim Graham wrote:
>
> > Ok, but, back to the original question:  Is there a way that I can
> > configure Mutt to set Bcc: to me for lists that I've defined, but
> > not for "normal" e-mail?

> I???m no expert on them at all (I only started playing with them
> yesterday to choose a sig based on recipient), but have you
> considered a send-hook?  Something like this *might* work:
>
> send-hook @mutt.org "my_hdr Bcc: y...@address.com"

> It should maybe read "set my_hdr Bcc: y...@address.com".

I'd tried something similar, which worked about as well as this one,
I'm sad to say....  Nothing.  No error, no Bcc (except the blank
header).

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        | Peter da Silva:  No, try "rm -rf /"

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html