On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 12:32:40PM +0800, du yang wrote:
> On Thursday 11/17/11 22:21:19 CST, Chris Green wrote:
> > I want to filter out some cases where E-Mail gets sent to two addresses
> > and should only be sent to one address.
> >
> > E.g. I have a mailing list where for various nefarious reasons when I do
> > a L[ist reply] the To: line is as follows:-
> >
> >     To: ix...@ixion.org.uk, ix...@ixiemaster.ixion.org.uk
> >
> > So can I use a send-hook to replace the above To: with a corrected,
> > single destination, To:  ?
> >

> Why don't you just subscribe one of them?

Because some messages are sent to only one of the addresses so I need to
be subscribed to both ix...@ixion.org.uk and ix...@ixiemaster.ixion.org.uk.
I think!  I've never *really* fathomed out why mutt has both a lists and
a subscribe command.  Does anyone ever not have exactly the same list
fed into both commands?

--
Chris Green