On 15Dec2011 22:00, stardiviner <numbch...@gmail.com> wrote:
| I want to add User's mails into mutt mailboxes list.
| I use maildir for my gmail mails. But I don't know what type of
/var/mail/chris use.
| */var/mail/chris* is just a file. not a directory. I guess this is mbox ...
|
| I use mailboxes like this:
|
|     mailboxes =/var/mail/chris
|     mailboxes =Python
|     mailboxes =Python/python
|     mailboxes =Python/comp-lang-py
|     mailboxes =Python/Django

It will be mbox.

You need to drop the "=" from your mailboxes line for the system spool:

  mailboxes /var/mail/chris

This has nothing to do with the mailbox format and everything to do with
the fact that "=" is shorthand for your mail folder directory.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <c...@zip.com.au> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Hag:                    Two things you must know about the wise woman.
                        First...she is a woman.  Second...she is...
Edmund Blackadder:      Wise?
Hag:                    Oh! You know her then?
Edmund Blackadder:      No, just a stab in the dark, which is what you'll be
                        getting in a minute if you don't become more helpful.
       - Edmund Blackadder to Old Hag, Bells, BA2