Hi,

I hope it's appropriate to ask about the sidebar patch here. I've been
a mutt users since forever, but I have not played around with
configuration and patches for years, so I'm kinda out of it.

Anyway, in the sidebar I can see the mailbox name, the amount of mail and
the amount of new mail when it arrives. However, for two mailboxes
there's a number in brackets, and I can not figure out what that number
means. This is what one of my inboxes look like:

INBOX   4448

while the other looks like this:

INBOX   5664[2]

It's the second number '[2]' I wonder about. There's no unread mail
in any of those folders. They are both IMAP inboxes.

Here's the part of my sidebar config (I have not written it myself)
which may explain it:

# sidebar settings

  set sidebar_visible = yes
    set sidebar_width   = 22

      set sidebar_delim =               '│'
        set status_format = "-%r- %v ──────┴────/ %f %m%?n? [+%n]?%?d?
[-%d]?%?t? [*%t]? /%?p?───/ %p waiting to send /?─%>─(%P)───"

--
//Christian