I am experiencing an oddity when trying to set a Bcc in my .muttrc

A segment of my .muttrc is

--
send-hook . "unmy_hdr From: Reply-To: Bcc:"
send-hook "~t Address1" 'my_hdr From: "John Landamore" <j...@mcs.le.ac.uk >'

source ~/<alias file>
--

and my alias file

--
alias Alias1 Address1
alias _Alias2 address2,address3,address4 ......

Note that Address1 is not deliverable, intentionally so.

So when I compose a mail to Alias1 I would expect the To:, From:, Reply-To:,
Bcc: to be set and the signature to be changed.

Not so.  When I compose the mail everything is done as expected _except_
that the Bcc: is not set.
Obviously when I try and send the mail it cannot be sent (if there were
valid addresses in the Bcc it would go to those), but if I postpone or
abort the message the next mail that I compose has the Bcc: set to _Alias2
regardless of who it is To:

mutt version 1.5.20

any ideas?

Thanks

John
--
John Landamore

Department of Computer Science
University of Leicester
University Road, LEICESTER, LE1 7RH
j.landam...@mcs.le.ac.uk
Phone: +44 (0)116 2523410       Fax: +44 (0)116 2523604