Guys, what are you using for killfiling/mail filtering?

I am using Mutt's built in POP and SMTP at this point, is there any way to
killfile emails based on header contents? Scoring won't be enough, I want to
delete this crap as the email is being downloaded from my mail provider.

I am not looking for bayesian or other high-falutin' anti spam measures. I
want to create my own killfile like I do with my newsreader, basically just
creating rules that match the idiots that spam the mailing lists I'm in.

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) Powered by Lemote Fuloong
 against HTML e-mail   X  Loongson MIPS and OpenBSD