On 2012-09-07, Jamie Paul Griffin wrote:
> [ Gary Johnson wrote on Thu  6.Sep'12 at 17:31:34 -0700 ]
>
> > On 2012-09-06, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:
> > > Is there a way to hide the "Autoview using ..." message in pager?.
> >
> > You can remove those using the 'display_filter'.  My filters have
> > become so complicated that I've put them in scripts and I no longer
> > have any simple examples lying around.  I think the following will
> > work for your case.
> >
> >     set display_filter="sed -e '/^\[-- Autoview using .* --]$/d'"
> >
> > I actually have a set of message-hooks within folder-hooks that set
> > various filter scripts as needed with commands such as this:
> >
> >     set display_filter=mutt_gen_display_filter
> >
> > where mutt_gen_display_filter contains an ad hoc pipeline of sed and
> > perl commands to hide Autoview lines, SHA lines, mailing list
> > footers and other annoyances.
> >
> > HTH,
> > Gary
> >
> Do you have a website Gary and would you consider sowing the
> scripts there? I'd be interested to see them. No probs if it's too
> much hassle.

I do:  http://www.spocom.com/users/gjohnson/mutt/.  It is in sore
need of an update.  I'll think about putting some of those scripts
there, or at least snippets of them.  The problem is that my muttrc
and those scripts are not nice and tidy--they've grown and changed
with my needs of the moment--so they'll need some editing to be
useful examples.

Regards,
Gary