Hi,

I have different e-mail addresses pointing to the same mailbox. Like
a...@freenet.de, b...@freenet.de and so on all belong to one account and
are ending up in the same mailbox.

So I set reverse_name=yes and listed all these addresses as alternates
in my muttrc.

Replying to a mail Mutt sets indeed now the From address to the one the
original message was send to. Unfortunately though it sets the To
address to the same, i.e. one of my own addresses and not the one the original
message came from. Furthermore in the index view I cannot see the sender
addresses anymore. Instead that column now shows the recipients like "To
a...@freenet.de".

I am sure I am doing something wrong. But even with a lot of googling I
cannot figure out how to fix that.

Thanks, Chris