I have a related question: after I edit a message (to add X-labels
with an ad-hoc editor), it is marked as new. I would like it to have
the same flags as it had before editing. How can it be done?
Regards,
Luis

On Fri, Nov 02, 2012 at 01:04:20AM +0200, Nikola Petrov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to make mutt treat a moved(saved) message as read. I am
> not sure if this is related to my setup and if it's fault but it
> suspect it is. I am currently using the following:
>
> imapfilter - to filter messages properly
> offlineimap - to fetch email from multiple imap accounts
> mutt - to read the messages
>
> This doesn't even work for 'trash' and 'mbox' handling.
>
> Of course I can batch match messages as read with T but this just
> doesn't seem right
>
> Best, Nikola

W. Luis Mochán,                      | tel:(52)(777)329-1734     /<(*)
Instituto de Ciencias Físicas, UNAM  | fax:(52)(777)317-5388     `>/   /\
Apdo. Postal 48-3, 62251             |                           (*)/\/  \
Cuernavaca, Morelos, México          | moc...@fis.unam.mx   /\_/\__/