On 2012-11-20, Will Yardley wrote:

> As far as quoting flowed text, I don't love mutt's current handling of
> it -- I still prefer the behavior of patch-1.5.5.1.gj.stuff_all_quoted.3
> (space-stuffing all quoted lines vs.  just the last one, which is
> obviously the more conservative way to go). If anyone's updated this
> patch for current mutt, let me know - Gary's email seems to have
> changed.

Sorry.  Employer changed and I haven't been good about updating all
the places where I used that address.

I have not updated that patch.  I haven't had an issue with FF text
for quite a while and I didn't know there was still a need for it.

Regards,
Gary
garyjohn AT spocom DOT com or
gjohnson AT spocom DOT com