Incoming from horse_rivers:
> hi,

Hi.  :-)

>   I  find my mutt usually lose some email.

What does that mean?

>   how to fix it ?

By editing muttrc, I'm guessing.

>   how to make mutt receive email automatic?

... from what, and how?  Are you popping mail, or are you trying to
connect via IMAP, or what?  You haven't given us much to go on.  :|-|
I use Debian testing/wheezy + OfflineIMAP + mutt + emacs (& etc), but
there's lots of ways to do it.  How are you trying to do it?

Please explain what you're trying to do, and with what you're trying to
do it.  Linux (which?), Windows (which?), ...

uname -a
locale

echo $SHELL

What terminal emulator are you using?

What's MAIL (echo $MAIL) set to?  What's MAILDIR set to?

Have fun.  :-)  It's an adventure!

- -