On 02/05/2013 10:08 PM, Brandon Sandrowicz wrote:
On Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 09:34:54PM -0500, Ed wrote:
I keep getting this error::

sh: 1: lpr: not found

but I don't know where it is coming from. In my muttprintrc I have
the printer set to hp-psc-1310 which is the system printer and is
using CUPS. Its a USB printer, so where is the lpr coming from ?

Ed

lpr is a line printer command, IIRC. It's blowing up because the command
does not exist (not installed), or is not in your $PATH. Why it's
attempting to use lpr instead of CUPS is probably down to a
configuration issue.

Well I set print_command="cups" in my muttprintrc., so now it tells me it can't find cups.

Ed