----- Ed <w...@comcast.net> [2013-02-12 15:39:33 -0500] ----- :

> I have this in my mailcap to view images
>
> image/*; /usr/bin/gpicview '%s'; test=test -n "$DISPLAY"
>
> but when I open a message with an image attached mutt tells me there
> is no entry in mailcap, but if I go on to using "v" then the image is
> displayed.
>
> I tried to see what I could find but did not have much luck.
>
> Ed

Thanks for sharing anyway Ed, I have just had a look at gpicview and
looks like a program I might try out.  I spent some time looking for a
decent light-weight image viewer a while back and settled on feh/xv.

--
Primary Key: 4096R/1D31DC38 2011-12-03
Key Fingerprint: A4B9 E875 A18C 6E11 F46D  B788 BEE6 1251 1D31 DC38