* Will Fiveash <will.five...@oracle.com> [2013-03-01 00:14]:
On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 05:03:23PM -0600, Will Fiveash wrote:
On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 03:35:44PM -0500, David Haguenauer wrote:
* Stefan Wimmer <swim...@xs4all.nl>, 2013-02-28 12:55:39 Thu:
I recently started to sign all my mails and it took me little time
to find out that you can't delete attachments in signed/encrypted
mails ... ;-)

I patched my copy of mutt so that it will let me delete attachments
from encrypted messages (breaking the signature along the way). I can
try to find said patch if there is some interest (it's a one-liner).

Thanks for the idea.  I've attached a patch that provides a
allow_signed_attach_delete boolean option which if set will allow one to
delete attachments from a signed message.  See the patch for the
details.

I tweaked the description of the option a bit and have attached the
modified patch.

Thank you very much David (for the initial idea) & Will (for creating that
patch)!
It works perfectly B-)

Kindly yours
Stefan