Hi!

I want to use Mutt to send S/MIME encrypted (no signing is planned at
the moment, so just encrypting) e-mails from command line. The e-mails
consists of a short body and a variable number of attached files. The
content is generated by a cron job.

When I'm using the interactive user-interface everything works fine,
but from the command line it doesn't work. I tried a lot of things,
googled half of the day, but I didn't found any working solution.

Is it possible anyhow? Why Mutt acts differently when invoked from
command-line parameters? It's very frustrating...

The "encrypt the files with OpenSSL then attach isn't a solution" for
me, I have to encrypt the full message in one piece.

Thanks for any help.

Best regards,

Árpád Kunszt