On Thu, Mar 07, 2013 at 04:32:16PM +0100, Rado Q wrote:
> =- Chris Green wrote on Thu  7.Mar'13 at 15:16:13 +0000 -=
>
> > Is it me or is there something wrong with this page.
> >
> >     http://dev.mutt.org/trac/wiki/MuttGuide/Aliases
> >
> > I see all sorts of HTML tags throughout the page.
>
> Missing conversion from manual transfer.
>
> The whole wiki could certainly take some re-editing for missing,
> wrong or obsolete parts.
> Benefit of the move is that now _again_ everybody can edit, so feel
> invited. :)

Yes, but the trouble is that on many of the parts with HTML tags I don't
know what it *should* look like!  :-)

For example:-

    A simple setup for using abook as an external addressbook program:

    <pre> set query_command = "abook --mutt-query '%s'" macro
generic,index,pager \ca "<shell-escape>abook<return>" "launch abook" macro
index,pager A "<pipe-message>abook --add-email<return>" "add the sender address
to abook" </pre>

--
Chris Green