On 25/03/2013, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> With ~250 nested folders the 'c' change folder is rather tedious to use.
>
> Is there a command to search for a folder by name so I don't have to
> type/complte in the full name ?

You could list your mailboxes by using the mailboxes command in your
muttrc file.

Then you can easily switch by using the y key:

y            M<change-folder>?<toggle-mailboxes>                  show
incoming mailboxes list

Then you'll get a list of all your mailboxes and you can search them
using the / key.