Reply to the list (only) please John, so others can follow along.
The messages are archived for future "generations" to find if they
can bother searching.

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 03:44:08PM +0100, John Niendorf wrote:
> Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 03:37:19AM +1300, Chris Bannister wrote:
> >Is there a '+' sign at the start of each line of the url?
> >
> Yes there usually is.
>
> Thank you all for chiming in.  I appreciate the help.

Then you'll either have to manually remove the '+' sign or find the
setting that turns the feature (where a + sign is inserted at the start
of the line on line wrap) off. Unfortunately I can' remember what
variable controls it, at the moment.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X